German 101 - 1
Rebecca Linam, University of North Alabama
Copyright Year: 2022
Publisher: University of North Alabama
Conditions of Use
Table of Contents
About the Book
Features of German 101:
- Short articles and dialogues in each chapter.
- Extra practice for each grammar concept.
- Links to an interactive video series that reviews grammar and vocabulary.
- Comic strips to promote interest, reading, and provide additional visual examples.
- Exercises for both in-class and out of class.
- Links to German music with grammar concepts. A range of songs from the 1980s to the present day is included to help introduce the music culture.
- Links to videos that reteach each grammar concept and pronounce new words.
- Oral Proficiency Interview practice at the end of each chapter with helpful tips.
- Quick upgrades as necessary. As feedback is received, more practice and videos will be added.
About the Contributors
Dr. Rebecca Linam is a German instructor at the University of North Alabama. She is also the author of four novels for children and young adults, two historical fiction novels, and a German 101 textbook. Her hobbies include playing the piano and harpsichord, figure skating, and traveling. Her short stories and articles have been published in Hybrid Fiction, Unreal, Bards and Sages Quarterly, Mythaxis, and Clubhouse, among others.