A Catalyst for Open Ed
Speaking from Experience
- 100% rated the quality of the Certificate in Open Education Librarianship as good or excellent.
- 98% would recommend this certificate program to others.
- 89% have implemented some or all of the action plan they created in this program.
- 94% are now more confident in their ability to grow open education at their institution.
Isabelle Antes, 2023 Cohort
Texas State University
Di (Day) Zhang, 2022 Cohort
Instruction & OER Librarian
Renton Technical College
Emma Wood, 2022 Cohort
Scholarly Communication Librarian
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth
- You are a librarian.
- It’s within the scope of your professional role to grow open education initiatives on your campus.
- You can speak to how your participation in this program may impact equity and inclusion on your campus.
- If you are seeking financial assistance, you’re able to submit a letter of support written by a supervisor or colleague.
- Membership in the Open Education Network is not required.
|Librarians who identify as BIPOC
|Financial assistance available.
|Full scholarships available.
May - September: Monthly synchronous webinars and cohort calls to help you finalize your action plan. Commitment of 1-2 hours per week.
Library Copyright Institute
Learners completing the Certificate in Open Education Librarianship may qualify for advanced entry in Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Professional Program in Open Education. The certificate’s culminating action plan satisfies the outcomes of the Field Project course. See KPU for more information.