Laboratory Manual: General Chemistry I Honors - First Edition
Adedoyin M. Adeyiga, Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
Copyright Year: 2023
Conditions of Use
Table of Contents
- Calculations In the Chemistry Laboratory
- Experiment One: Which Antacid is Most Effective?
- Experiment Two: Extraction of Fat and Determination of Fat Content of Candy Bars
- Experiment Three: Identifying Some Constituents of Bones
- Experiment Four: Synthesis of Tylenol
- Experment Five: Separation and Identification of Components of Combination Analgesics
About the Book
General Chemistry I Honors Laboratory Manual (2023) is an eTextbook designed to provide a practical, hands-on approach to learning chemistry for students taking General Chemistry I Honors courses. The manual covers fundamental principles of chemistry, including atomic structure, chemical bonding, stoichiometry, gas laws, and thermodynamics. The book is divided into chapters, each focusing on a specific topic. Each experiment in the manual is accompanied by step-by-step instructions, pre-lab questions, and post-lab questions, helping students to develop their analytical and problem-solving skills.
About the Contributors
Dr. Adedoyin M. Adeyiga, Cheyney University of Pennsylvania