Conditions of Use
Table of Contents
- I. Unit 1: What is Entrepreneurship?
- 1. Defining Entrepreneurship
- 2. The Role Entrepreneurs have in Today’s Society
- 3. Different types of Entrepreneurship
- II. Unit 2: Entrepreneurial Characteristics
- 4. Entrepreneurial Traits, Skills and Abilities
- 5. The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 6. Creativity and Innovation in Entrepreneurship
- III. Unit 3: The Entrepreneurial Process
- 7. Entrepreneurial Process
- 8. Unit 4 Assignment Preparation
- IV. Unit 4: Your Entrepreneurial Potential
- 9. Unit 4 Assignment Delivery: Entrepreneurial Plan
- 10. Course Wrap up and Reflection
About the Book
Learn about entrepreneurship and what makes entrepreneurs successful, all while developing your entrepreneurial skills.
About the Contributors
Katherine Carpenter (Cochrane) has an MBA from the University of Victoria and has been a full-time Faculty Member with Kwantlen Polytechnic University since 2020. Katherine has over 12 years of experience teaching in-person and online and delivering advisory projects to various entrepreneurial organizations. In addition to entrepreneurship, her areas of expertise include student engagement, online learning, program development and renewal, and instructional design.
Katherine is currently a developer in the Open Education for a Better World mentoring program and is a 2021 OER Grant Recipient through the KPU Open Education Working Group. When she’s not instructing with KPU, Katherine also teaches at other public and PVI organizations across the country, and advocates for UDL, open education, online delivery, and continuously improving programs to meet the needs of those learners worldwide.