Lifespan Development: A Psychological Perspective
Martha Lally, College of Lake County
Suzanne Valentine-French, College of Lake County
Pub Date: 2017
Read this book
Conditions of Use
Overall, the text covers a wide array of topics within this subject, but the degree of depth to which these topics are covered varies. Career development isn’t introduced until the section on emerging adulthood. Research dating back 50+ years... read more
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Lifespan Development
- Chapter 2: Heredity, Prenatal Development, and Birth
- Chapter 3: Infancy and Toddlerhood
- Chapter 4: Early Childhood
- Chapter 5: Middle and Late Childhood
- Chapter 6: Adolescence
- Chapter 7: Emerging and Early Adulthood
- Chapter 8: Middle Adulthood
- Chapter 9: Late Adulthood
- Chapter 10: Death and Dying
About the Book
This textbook introduces the idea of lifespan development from a psychological perspective.
About the Contributors
Martha Lally is an Instructor in the Psychology department at the College of Lake County.
Suzanne Valentine-French is an Instructor in the Psychology department at the College of Lake County.