Lifespan Development: A Psychological Perspective
Martha Lally, College of Lake County
Suzanne Valentine-French, College of Lake County
Pub Date: 2017
Read This Book
Conditions of Use
There are no reviews for this book
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Lifespan Development
- Chapter 2: Heredity, Prenatal Development, and Birth
- Chapter 3: Infancy and Toddlerhood
- Chapter 4: Early Childhood
- Chapter 5: Middle and Late Childhood
- Chapter 6: Adolescence
- Chapter 7: Emerging and Early Adulthood
- Chapter 8: Middle Adulthood
- Chapter 9: Late Adulthood
- Chapter 10: Death and Dying
About the Book
This textbook introduces the idea of lifespan development from a psychological perspective.
About the Contributors
Martha Lally is an Instructor in the Psychology department at the College of Lake County.
Suzanne Valentine-French is an Instructor in the Psychology department at the College of Lake County.