Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Publisher: CALI's eLangdell® Press
Read This Book
Conditions of Use
There are no reviews for this book
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Applicability
- Chapter 2: Preliminary Proceedings
- Chapter 3: The Grand Jury, The Indictment, and The Information
- Chapter 4: Arraignment and Preparation For Trial
- Chapter 5: Venue
- Chapter 6: Trial
- Chapter 7: Post-Conviction Procedures
- Chapter 8: Supplementary and Special Proceedings
- Chapter 9: General Provisions
About the Book
These rules govern the conduct of all criminal proceedings brought in Federal courts.
Our Federal Rules ebooks include:
- The complete rules as of December 1, 2012 (for the 2013 edition).
- All notes of the Advisory Committee following each rule.
- Internal links to rules referenced within the rules.
- External links to the LII website's version of the US Code.
About the Contributors
Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School